Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nonchalant

Nonchalant is the name of her game.
Nothing changes.
Monotone.
Everything she says sounds all the same.
She plays this game everyday
KNOWING
This game fucks up my day.
But today
I'll play.
Play for the sake of what you do.
I can't expect you to be any less of you.

Nonchalant is how you are.
Like bars
That hold behind the scarred remains of broken emotions of a person left with the emotion of hate...
And thats something I can't take.
And you've gone too far.
Far enough for your game to get to me
Now I'm nonchalant and we play a game involving 3.
You...me...and the stubborn opportunity.
Now I plea
I don't like this nonchalant me
I don't like how much I can not give a FUCK about how you can be.
Wow!
I'm sorry.
I'll take back all that I said.
But you can't blame me
Cuz what I said
Was only me lying in the bed.
The bed in which YOU made for me
Blankets of love
Under a comforter of your nonchalant capability.
Adaptability...to you.
Mobility...from you.
I can't take this anymore and the ability to address my anger towards you...
-grows.
And the more I don't care, the more it shows.
Shows to you where I chose to say
"Alright...whatever...ok..." everyday.
Ok now what?!
Bet you don't like that huh babe?
You don't like looking at a reflection of you in your ways.
If thats the case...change.
Change for the better so we can work on it together but remember,
My spirit is free and I'm fly in any weather.
Better yet,
I was the shelter that kept your ass from getting wet
I was the one who gave this my all, my blood, tears, and sweat
But you forget
I never turned my back on you
But I get your nonchalant attitude?
Ok, I see ya gwan bad cuz thats what you do.
You know what, do you!
Cuz I'm just waiting on the day,
The day that when I say, in a nonchalant way,
"I just wanna be friends anyway!"

-Lumi

No comments:

Post a Comment